Hairhouse Warehouse aims to provide quality, professional products that you will use and enjoy. We also acknowledge that you may not be happy with the product you have received. Our returns policy has been created to provide as much comfort and flexibility for our customers within set limitations.
Request a return
Prior to requesting a return, kindly review our returns policy as outlined below.>
Our returns policy
Below is our returns policy that applies for all products listed on the website for purchase:
1. Cooling-off Period: Your Right to Return Non-defective Goods, Cancellation and Refund
The Company will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period“). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to proceed with your order for the Goods or cancel your order. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you with the purchase price.
The Company may, in its sole discretion, accept the cancellation of an order by you, on sufficient cause shown and on a case by case basis. In which event, the provisions set out in this clause in respect of refunds and returns will similarly apply.
You are, as a consumer, in terms of section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act“) entitled to cancel your order for the Goods within 7 (seven) days of receipt, without reason and without penalty, in order to obtain a full purchase price refund. In such an event –
1. you undertake not to utilise the Goods;
2. you will return the Goods in its original, intact condition with the original, undamaged packaging and unbroken seals;
3. your agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been cancelled, and
4. you will be liable in terms of section 44(2) of the ECT Act for the direct costs of returning the Goods, such as courier and/or shipping charges and assumption of risks during shipping.
2. Right to Return Defective Goods
Subject to the provisions of clause 17 above, goods may be returned only when defective or damaged. All such goods will generally be referred to as “defective”. Such defective goods may be returned within 6 (six) months of delivery, without penalty, in accordance with the return procedure set out below.
In order for a Product to be deemed defective you will need to state the proper reason for the return, and include an explanation of the alleged defect, together with pictures as proof. You must report any defect in the product as soon as it is discovered.
When all of the return conditions have been met the agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been cancelled on the date that the returned items are received by the Company. A failure to comply with the returns procedure will automatically result in any refund being declined.
Any and all returns are subject to final authorisation and confirmation by the Company and all returns must be pre-approved by the Company. If all of the above return conditions have been met and the return has been approved by the Company, the Company will notify you and arrange for our couriers to collect the defective item from you.
If the product is found NOT to be defective or damaged, you will NOT be entitled to any replacement or credit, but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having such a product returned to the Company, and then redelivered to you.
Nothing in this clause or the Terms and Conditions in any way limits your rights in terms of section 56 read with section 55 of the CPA in any way.
3. Right to Return an Unwanted Product after 7 Days
Unwanted, non-defective products can also be returned to us after 7 days and before 30 days of receipt. To return such products, they must be:
1. Returned within 30 days of the products being delivered
2. Undamaged and unused, with the original labels still attached and with the seal intact
3. In the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition
Note: the cost of sending the product back to us will be for your own account.
Note: Once the Company has received your returned product and it has been inspected and cleared by the Company, you will receive a credit voucher equivalent to the cost of the returned item less any courier costs and a 10% handling fee.
IMPORTANT: We cannot take back for credit any of the following products, unless they are faulty or not as described:
1. Cosmetics (including make-up, beauty, hair, nail and skin products)
3. Earrings for pierced ears and other pierced body jewellery where the original wrapping has been opened
4. Hair extensions and pieces
This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or incorrectly described products.